Friday, July 10, 2020

22 प्रतीज्ञाएं

For All Hon. Members, please Note-
The Following 22 Vows have to be followed by heart and deeds. Members who takes it otherwise, better leave us.
22 प्रतीज्ञाएं
 On the Eve of conversion,
22 Vows given by Babasahab Dr Ambedkar to his followers at Diksha Bhumi Nagpur
1. मैं ब्रम्हा, विष्णु, महेश को ईश्वर नहीं मानूंगी/मानूंगा और न उनकी पूजा करूंगी/करूंगा।
    I shall have no faith in Brahma, Vishnu and Maheshwara nor shall I worship them.
 2. मैं राम और कृश्ष्ण को ईश्वर नहीे मानूंगी/मानूंगा और न उनकी पूजा करूंगी/ करूंगा।
    I shall have no faith in Rama and Krishna who are believed to be incarnation of God nor shall I worship them.
3. मैं गौरी-गणपति आदि हिन्दू धर्म के किसी देवी-देवताओं को नहीे मानूंगी/ मानूंगा और न
    उनकी पूजा करूंगी/ करूंगा।
    I shall not believe in Gauri-Ganesh and other gods-goddesses of    Hindu religion nor shall  I worship them.
4. ईश्वर ने अवतार लिया है, इस पर मेरा विश्वास नहीं है।
     I do not believe in the incarnation of God.
5. बुद्ध विष्णु का अवतार; यह झूठा और कपटी प्रचार है, ऐसा मैं जान गयी/ गया हूँ।
     I believe, Buddha is the incarnation of Vishnu; is a false and malicious propaganda.
6. मैं श्राद्ध नहीं करूंगी/ करूंगा, न पिंड-दान करूंगी/ करूंगा।
     I shall not perform Shradha nor shall I give ‘Pinda-dâna’
7. बौद्ध धम्म के विरुद्ध मैं कोई आचरण नहीं करूंगी/ करूंगा।
      I shall not practice anything which is against the teaching of Buddha
8. मैं कोई भी क्रिया-कर्म ब्राह्मणों के हाथों नहीं करवाऊंगी/ करवाऊंगा।
     I will not perform any rituals to be performed by Brahmins.
9. सभी मनुष्य मात्र समान हैं, ऐसा मैं मानती/ मानता हूँ।
     I believe that all human beings are equal
10. मैं समता स्थापित करने के लिए प्रयत्न करूंगी/ करूंगा।
     I shall make efforts to establish equality.
11. मैं बुद्ध के द्वारा बतलाए गए अट्ठंगिक मार्ग का पालन करूंगी/ करूंगा।
     I shall follow the Eight-fold-Path as told by the Buddha.
12. मैं बुद्ध द्वारा बतलाई गई दस पारमिताओं का पालन करूंगी/ करूंगा।
I shall practice Ten Parmitas as prescribed by the Buddha
13. मैं प्राणि-मात्रा के प्रति दया-भाव रखूंगी/ रखूंगा।
I shall have compassion and loving kindness for all living beings.
14. मैं चोरी नहीं करूंगी/ करूंगा।
I shall not steal.
15. मैं व्यभिचार नहीं करूंगी/ करूंगा।
I shall not commit adultery.
16. मैं झूठ नहीं बोलूंगी/ बोलूंगा।
I shall not lie.
17. मैं सुरा-मेरय आदि मादक-कारक पदार्थों का सेवन नहीं करूंगी/ करूंगा।
I shall not consume liquior/intoxicants.
18. मैं अपने जीवन को बौद्ध धम्म के तीन तत्वोंः प×ाा(प्रज्ञा), सील और करुणा पर ढालने का प्रयास करूंगी/ करूंगा।
I shall lead a life based on Buddhist Principle of Prajnya, Sheel and Karuna.
19. मैं मानव-मात्रा के उत्थान के लिए हानिकारक और मनुष्य-मात्रा को ऊंच-नीच माननेवाले
हिन्दू-धर्म को त्यागती/ त्यागता हूँ और बौद्ध धम्म को स्वीकार करती/ करता हूँ।
   I solemnly declare that henceforth, I shall lead my life as per Buddha's principle and teaching. I denounce Hindu religion, which is harmful for my development as a human being and which has treated human being unequal lowly and I accept Buddhism as my religion.
20. मेरा यह पूर्ण विश्वास है कि बुद्ध का धम्म ही एक मात्रा सद्धम्म है।
   I am convinced that Buddha’s Dhamma is Saddhamma.
21. मैं यह मानती/ मानता हूँ कि आज मुझे नया जीवन मिला है।
I believe that I am taking a new-birth.
22. मैं यह पवित्रा प्रतिज्ञा करती/ करता हूँ कि आज से मैं बुद्ध धम्म के अनुसार आचरण करूंगी/ करूंगा।
I solemnly declare that henceforth, I shall lead my life as per Buddha’s principle and teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment