Sunday, September 1, 2013

Five Pledges

Photo source:klashknk.wordpress.com
Five Pledges

In Buddhist marriage ceremony, Five Pledges are used to administered to Bride/Bridegroom.
But, these Pledges are seems male dominated. They do not respect Bride and Bridegroom in equal manner.

In present, our social system has been changed. Women also attained the same status what men were enjoying since long. Therefore, it is high time to make necessary change in our social custom and tradition so that Bride and Bridegroom feel same status irrespective of their gender.

Here, I am going to code and modify these Five Pledges accordingly.

 पत्नी के कर्त्तव्य - 
1. मैं अपने पति का सम्मान करुँगी  .
I  will be respectful to my Husband.
2. मैं अपने पति की विश्वास-पात्र रहूंगी
I will be faithful  to my Husband.
3. मैं अपने घर और परिवार की भली-भांति देख-भाल करुँगी .
I will look-after to my Family and Home.
4. मैं अपने/अपने पति के द्वारा उपार्जित धन की रक्षा करुँगी .
 I will take care the property earn by me/my Husband.
5. . मैं बाबा साहब डा आंबेडकर के द्वारा दी गई २२  प्रतिज्ञाओं का पालन करूँगा .
I will follow the 22 Pledges as given by Baba  Sahab Dr Ambedkar.
 पति के कर्त्तव्य-
1. मैं अपने पति का सम्मान करूँगा .
 I will be respectful to my wife.
2. मैं अपने पत्नी का विश्वास-पात्र रहूँगा .
 I will be faithful  to my Husband.
3. मैं अपने घर और  परिवार का भलिभांति देख-भाल करूँगा  .
 I will look-after my Family and Home.
4. मैं अपने/अपने पत्नी के द्वारा उपार्जित धन की रक्षा करूँगा  .
  I will take care the property earn by me/my Husband.
5.  मैं बाबा साहब डा आंबेडकर के द्वारा दी गई २२  प्रतिज्ञाओं का पालन करूँगा .
 I will follow the 22 Pledges as given by Baba  Sahab Dr Ambedkar.

No comments:

Post a Comment